Association pour la Permanence de Défense des Patients et des Assurés (APAS)
Organized by :
Areas of expertise :
- Social insurance law (invalidity insurance, accident insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, occupational pension provision, supplementary AHV/IV benefits)
- Health law (patients, doctor, medical liability, patient-physician relationship)
- Advice (written or oral information)
- Writing (writing for private persons)
- Legal representation (legal writing and court accompaniment)
Price of services:
- CHF 30 for the annual fee for ongoing advice
- Fees below market prices set according to the complexity of the procedure and the financial capacity of each party
- Fees are charged when the file is opened.
French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian
Make an appointment:
On site: the first interview takes place on Mondays from 1pm to 3pm (main office) and on Thursdays from 4pm to 5.30pm, without prior appointment.
Attendance of a lawyer:
APAS does not draft for the authorities.
No legal information is given by telephone or e-mail. APAS does not inform doctors and insurers. The languages spoken vary according to the hours of operation.
Monday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm (telephone), on-site presence, without appointment, from 1pm to 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm (phone)
Wednesday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm (phone)
Thursday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm (telephone), on-site presence, without appointment, from 4pm to 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm (phone)
27, Boulevard Helvétique, 1207 Genève